Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Quotes

Since first half of the morning I am almost done with my work, I decided to update this blog. I thought of cleaning up my cellphone from forwarded messages I have saved in my cellphone(for the reason that these quotes are really nice and came from special people).



A simple text means I care enough to flex a few muscles, search your name, wait for "message sent" then think of you and smile as I say "SARAP NG MAY KAIBIGAN"

When everything seems unfair...when all that you do is not appreciated, Ill go with you, wipe your tears, take you for a walk and will tell you...."Eto ICE CREAM, tahan na.....hindi natin sila bati...."

If you ever find a friend better than me, go ahead....I wont stop you....Iwan mo ako....Pero pag iniwan ka niya, nandito lang ako sa likod mo ...para batukan ka! Better than me pala ha?!...

Dont rush into falling in love, for love never runs out. Even if they mock you because you are single, just tell then this: "GOD is just busy writing the best love story that will swipe me off my feet!

If you find yourself in love with someone else who does not love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just did not choose to rest in the other person's heart. Let it go. There's a reason and a meaning. You will know in time.....

Pag may kaaway ka....kahit sobrang dami pa nila....kahit mas malaki pa sila sakin....tawagin mo ako....at babalikan natin sila....hihingi tayo ng sorry...

If we walk on a day, and someone asks you for a wish, what could it be? mine? It would be that Our friendship will last until you see an "Apple in an orange tree"

Ang hirap magsabi ng "sorry". Ang hirap magsabi ng "mahal kita". Ang hirap magsabi ng "Kelangan kita" pero nalaman ko....pinakamahirap palang sabihin yung "shchmteramjtwhozxinbrmywqutLmen"

Naisip na nama kita...Lagi naman kita naiisip e.....hipap tuloy makatulog pag gabi...pero nakatulog din ako....sabi ko sa sarili ko, "okay lang yun....hindi totoo ang monster!

When you encounter unreasonable people, just think of them as "sandpaper". They rub and scratch you painfully but,eventually, you end up smoother and polished! God Bless!

I used to think that when God gave us friends, He was very fair; until the day you became my friend - that's when I knew I was getting more than my share.

"I AM GOING TO MOVE ON AND YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE KNOWING THAT YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON LOVE AND THAT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE...."

- Cruel Intentions -


Sometimes love is so unfair, the more you sacrifice, the more you get hurt. And when you feel you have given your best aint still not enough, until such time you have no coice but to give up....

Some things are meant to happen...Goals not meant to fail....Life meant to be ruined.....Hearts meant to be broken....If all this things happen to you...remember im here meant to be there for you....

I keep on telling my friends about you...how you laugh.....how you've touched my life...then they asked....."Saan ka ba makakahanap ng tipong tulad nya?"...I answered..."Divisoria, unang kanto kaliwa."

Be patient when God does not give you what you want. He knows the best time for you to have it. Just remember that you can have it all. You just cant have it all at once.

Just as the sunbeam cannot separate itself from the sun and the wave cannot separate itself from the sea, i cant separate myself from you. You are a part of me and I a part of you....

If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would make life better for you.... I would but I cant....All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better....BECAUSE OF YOU.

Our friendship means a lot to me, that if we were the last people on a sinking ship and there's only one life vest, I promise.... Ill miss you

A couple having sex
WIFE: Ancelmo..oh...ancelmo...
HUSBAND: Salbaho ka, sinong ancelmo?
WIFE: Gago! Ang cell mo nasa puwit ko!! Nagvivibrate!

Dont grow old filled with regrets...for things not done....for words not said...and for love not shown....LIFE IS TOO SHORT - Do what makse you happy!

Friendship is like the relation between the hand and eyes. When the hand gets hurt, the eye cries and when the eye cries, the hand wipes its tears....

In life, if you expect everything, anything may seem nothing. If you expect nothing, anything seems everything. Enjoy what you have. You'll be happy.

IT'S JUST WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE THAT YOU SINK DEEPER BEYOND REASON, WHERE REASONS ARE NOT ANSWERS BUT UNCERTAIN EMOTIONS

Plenty of people miss their share of hapiness, not because they never found it but because they did not slow down to enjoy it. Enjoy life!

We need only 3 reasons to be truly happy
1. Something to do
2. Someone to love and
3. Something to hope for.
May you find all these reasons in your life.

Everyone tries to be their best for someone....like what im trying to be for you.....but remember,you do not have to do the same for me.....coz what you are right now....to me will always be PERFECT

My luckiest time was when I met you and the happiest was when I get to know you. The most memorable was when we got close and the sweetest thing was when you came into my life and accepted me as I am.

Sa buhay, hindi lahat binibigay....may gusto tayo na di makuha...May pangarap na di maabot...may hiling na di natutupad...pero kuntento na ko....bakit kamo? KASI ANG GANDA KO!

A guys is dying of Cancer...his friend askd..."Why do you keep on telling people that you are dying of aids?"..he replied, so when im dead, noone will dare to touch my girl unless the person loves her so much...

Nakakaimpress ang tanong matapang..yung kahit ano naramdaman nasasabi nya...yung kaya ka ipaglaban, pero minsan nakakatakot din baka sa sobrang tapang nya...pati ang iwan ka..kayang kaya nya!

You deserve someone better...it is not you, it is me...two of the most bullshit reasons i've ever heard...why? coz he could have been better if he tried to and it could have been me if he wanted to...

U know for sure when you are in love because there are no middle grounds...no maybes...no ifs...no buts...no doubts...no i still need to figure things out....love grabs you and wraps its arms around you and you helplessly surrender....yes...it makes us take a lot of risks....but love is worth every risk you take...its worth every tear, every laughter and every sleepless nights..

Try holding a handful of sand too tightly and you end up holding almost none. The same is true in life...You cant have everything..


Pagnagalit sayo ang minamahal mo at ayaw tumigil sa kasusumbat sayo wag kang magalit....wag kang sumabay....yakapin mo siya...at ibulong mo sa kanya na...KULANG KA NANAMAN SA BUGBOG NOH? MAMAYA KA....

The time to pray is not when we are in a tight spot but just as soon as we get out of it.

Though should eat to live; not live to eat - SOCRATES -

most people would succeed in small things if they were not troubled with great ambitions - HENRY LONGFELLOW -

Sabi sa ung parrot: Panget! panget!. sabi mo: Pag sinabi yan sakin, papatayin kita! The next day....Parrot: Psst! Psst! Sabi mo: Oh bakit?! Parrot: Alam mo na yun!

Do not do to other's what angers you if done to you by other's - SOCRATES -

The 3 ironies in life: 1. Loving the right person at the wrong time 2. Being with the wrong person when the time is right 3. Realizing that the person is right when he walks out of your life.

I can't criticize what I dont understand. If you want to call this art, you've got the benefit of all my doubts - CHARLES ROSIN -

I cried because I had no shoes till I saw a man with no feet. Life is full of blessings sometimes we are just too blind to see them. Enjoy God's simple Gift's ...

Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood - MARY HIRSCH -


Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit - Peter Ustinov


To realize the value of 1 year, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of 1 month, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of 1 week, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of 1 hour, ask lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize value of 1 minute, ask a person who just missed the train.
To realize the valuel of 1 second, ask a person who just avoided an accident.
Treasure every moment! Today is a gift that is why it is called present.

There is no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure – Colin Powell

Act as if it were impossible to fail – Dorothea Blonde

There was a time I was so depressed.
I looked for the stars they weren’t there!
I looked for the moon it wasn’t there!
I asked myself why? …. Hehehe….Umaga nap ala….

Have a strong mind and a soft heart – Anthony D’Angelo

Age doesn’t depend upon years, but upon temperament and health. Some people are born old, and some never grow up – Tyron Edwards

I wish we’d grow old friends together
We’d hangout and maybe we’d bring our apo along
As they hold our hands and say….
“O dahan dahan lang po baka madapa kayo katanda na kasi gumigimik pa!”

Friendship doesn’t ask why, for it is a reason itself.
It doesn’t ask what if, for it is willing to risk.
It doesn’t ask until when, because friendship never ends.

We cant really choose people who come to our lives. But we always choose those we want to stay because we know they are worth keeping…

If I could wish a life for you, a life that you deserve, it would be a life as good as you heart, as bright as your smile and as wonderful as you are.

PEOPLE CHANGE NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY NOT TO. AS YOU GROW OLDER, YOU MATURE. WITH EACH NEW LEVEL OF MATURITY COMES DIFFERENT IDEAS, DIFFERENT NEEDS AND WANTS. THE PERSON WHO WAS PERFECT FOR YOU AT 20 COULD BE THE PERSON YOU HATE WHEN YOU ARE 35. FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL GROW WITH YOU, CHANGE WITH YOU AND CRY WITH YOU. A PERSON WHO FILLS IN WHERE YOU LACK. A PERSON WHOM YOU CAN FILL IN FOR WHERE THEY ARE LACKING. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PERFECT PERSON? HE DOESN’T EXIST . THERE ARE NO PERFECT PEOPLE, ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

Happiness cant be found at the end of the road. It is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and find reasons to be happy each day.

Ang love parang grades…sometimes you pass sometimes failed! Minsan pa nga incomplete. Ganon talaga! Sabi nga ni ma’am at sabi rin ni sir, for you to pass….You should learn…

6 Comments:

Blogger markwashington5710 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 5, 2006 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger lewisprice23922556 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 27, 2006 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger yos9v84dotu said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 10, 2006 at 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simpsons Checks

April 16, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penguin Checks

May 16, 2011 at 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clip On Battery Operated Fan

October 25, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home